Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 18 October 2012

Notice of hearing?

The hearing is set for October 31st 2012! I cannot believe they got it that fast but they clearly requested it over a month ago. Found a place - wait another if many. Hopefully we will be approve but so for it has been been hell.

The place is old, has charm in some area and not so much in others. At this point I would live in a shack. The whole house needs to be painted and a few other fixing are needed. I think I will be able to work with it.

The boy have lots of yard space and there is enough living space, finally. No one stepping over the other. But it does scare me being there alone. Thank goodness for Phoenix - Attack! Lol.

I hope this will finally be done. If so, the move is the last Monday of the month. I have 10 orders to complete before that day. Oh boy it is going to be super tight!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment