Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 11 April 2012

50 days...to move!

It is so crazy to me that there is not much to find out there for home. Not many choices and fewer options given. My hands are tied and I do not know what to do.


In the next 50 days, I have many doctor appointments, treatments, tons of packing, job hunting and searching for a place to live. Oh happy, joy joy.


I have called several places and they are snatched up! This is not going to be easy and it does not help that I do not drive to take myself to view these home. (I know I know-get to work on that one!!!!)


I have to say that I am in a huge panic over this. I have been throwing things out left and right. I am cleaning up and trying to get everything in order. Down sizing is not easy. I have to sell many things before this move. I will post the process as it goes.


Milky 





No comments:

Post a Comment