Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 18 April 2012

A night after Lone Star

We went there one night for dinner. It was around my baby sister's birthday, I think her 7th. She had pasta. It was just the four of us and it was a pretty good night. That is until we were almost home. 


On the way home she was starting to feel sick. Next thing I knew she was vomiting in my hands. Okay, well I tried to catch all of in my hands but that did not work out well. It was all over me, my hands, arms, legs and all over her lap and the car.


We all got out of the car and he cleaned the car up, while my brother and I tried to clean up my sister and I. What a mess! But she felt much better, afterwards. Oh, what a night that was!


Milky


No comments:

Post a Comment