Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 27 April 2012

Swim meet - no air

I was the girl that would train hard and work even harder when it came to sports. I was a tomboy that wanted to prove that I was better then the boys! This one swim meet was exciting and I really wanted to do well in it. I mean I could swim before I could walk so I should do great!


In the middle of my swim I started having an asma attack while swimming. I did not stop swimming I just kept going and we won! I suffered but I really did not care. 


For me it did not same to matter. I just pushed through it because I wanted it so bad. It is funny how as children we believe we can do anything but as adults we are to scared because we believe that we will fail.


Children are fearless and we need to pull the child in us out and push through are fears so that we may not fail at the things we desire in life.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment