Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Vernon B.C. - Salmon

My brother and I went to Vernon B.C when we were little. I will never forget how excited he was. We were going out there to visit my grandparents. As soon as we landed, my grandfather took my brother up to the river to fish for salmon. I did not see either of them for a week.


When my grandfather returned with my brother, my brother smelled so bad. He did not have a bath in a week! It was gross! I bathed him over and over but oh god that smell was awful.


He had a great time and had so many stories to tell. He was so small and at the same time such a big boy. He told me how he used a bat or a stick to help kill the fish! It was the funniest thing ever! 


Now, he is a man! How the time just flies by. It was a very good trip.


I cannot remember but I think my grandfather made us take home on the plane jarred salmon to bring home. I cannot believe they let because the smell could have killed the dead!


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment