Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 26 April 2012

Basketball - 25 Shots...

When I was in my early teens I was on the basketball team. I held my own and was a starter. A few of us competed in the 3 point 25 shots. You have to get 25 baskets from all the 3 point positions. To my surprise... I did it and won against some of the better players on my team. It was great!

Whenever we had a game our coach would drive us and every time we would drive across the railroad tracks he would tell us to lift our feet. He thought it was good luck. We would always do it and we would win. Perhaps, he was right or just maybe we were really good! Who knows! I just remember having some of the best times.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment