Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 7 April 2012

The Celestine Prophecy



Many years ago I read a book called “The Celestine Prophecy”. It was fascinating read and I highly recommend it to you have not already. Something tells me you already have though. But suggesting that book, I should point out that it is what you would call a spiritual scientist. I am not closed off to the idea of the unknown or unproven. All theories and equations used today in the scientific community in my eyes is merely the best theory at this point in time to best explain our understanding of the universe. I believe as time goes on, these absolute theories and equations will evolve. One theory that most people take for granted is that of the Big Bang. The essence of this theory clearly states that all matter, non-matter and energy is all connected. We all have energy, we are all connected. It may not be through a spiritual being represented many times over in religions, but it certain does exist. As the big bang theory concludes, the universe will stop expanding and collapse back onto itself to once again become a single point of ”energy”.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment