Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 10 April 2012

On-line Jigsaw Pizzles

On-line computer type games are completely bad for me and On-line jigsaw puzzles are now my new pain in my side. I will play them like crazy because I cannot sleep but somehow I think I cannot sleep partly because I play the games. I want to beat my playing time but I cannot beat my 29 minutes! To many hours wasted. I love them game but I suck and so does on-line gaming!


Doing puzzles when they are in front of can be very calming and you are completely working your mind. A few minutes of on-line puzzle games are the same thing but do not get carried away. Hey! I am just saying if you have a problem like I do with it. You need to have some control before you get started!
Milky


No comments:

Post a Comment