Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 7 April 2012

Why, I needed him?

Because for the first time I felt needed, important and that I mattered to someone. But now I do not have that any more. It still hurts so much and I do not know how people do this. When you lose someone? How do you move on? When does the pain go away? When does the emptiness and loneliness go away?


My days are so silent and so many things go through my mind. The doctors are of no help and I think it was a mistake to give them a chance. More so now, after everything that went wrong.


I want to scream, but what is the point. It will not change anything. The bad out weighs the good.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment