Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 21 April 2012

WTF

The is only so much a person can take! I am so sick of being sick and tired all the time! One test leads to bad news and then the test, more bad news and soon that is all I am hearing. 

Blood pressure is to high, Iron is to low, kidney is failing and heart has weaken!!!!! I hurt all the time and I am so damn tired! I can only take so much. I feel like I am being punished everyday and all I want is some peace but that - peace is no where in sight for me. I see no light and I have no hope.

How did this happen? Why is it happening? Life should not be this bad and it can not always be this way? One year of somewhat free of pain and sadness to only end up with more bad and more pain. I am so bloody mad!!!

Milky









No comments:

Post a Comment