Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 21 April 2012

It was different that day

My closest friend had to go to summer school. When she would come home I would run out to the back where she lived because I was so excited. We always had fun together but we could do anything until her home work was done.


I would help her and we would sit down at the dinner table. My brother was in the living room playing with her brother. It was no different from another other day, really but it was different. 


She called out from the window like she always did when it was time to come home for dinner. My brother ran out but I did not hear her that time. I had no idea that he was gone or that she had called.


When my brother got home he told her that I was having dinner at Christina's. She got so bloody mad. She called out again and this time I heard her. I ran home and when I ran up the stairs she showed me just how mad she was. 


That day was different, I was beaten badly and I would not make that mistake, again. I told her that I was not eating there but it did not matter, she did not believe me. My aunt and brother just stood there watching. After she was done I was on her bed and she was icing my face and parts of my body.


She was two very different people and I hated them both.
Milky



No comments:

Post a Comment