Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 30 April 2012

Results from today

While it started off so bad because google map sucks! Took us to the wrong place??? I do not understand. The house was very nice but half of the size I am in now and unfinished basement. This is going to be a hard to find something suitable. Second house was a cottage and great for cottage living... wait no it was so bloody bad! I could not walk into the rooms because it was so dirty. I almost fell down the stairs because there were so many shoes. The bathroom had carpet and I am pretty sure something was moving under the sink! YIKES!


At this point I am not to sure what to say. Found two more to look at. Found one for the in-laws that look great for them and I hope it works out!


Just came back from seeing a very nice but to small house. It is in the right direction, thank goodness!









Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment