Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 3 November 2012

Dealing with Bell, Rogers and Handymen

OMFG! These companies are so crazy! They do not know what they are doing. Bell telephone service is a pain. I have had no Telephone service all week and they did not change the home address or telephone number.Bell television was also not working, it was only giving me 50 channels in English and 100 channels in French??? WOW!

Rogers wants to charge me another month on top on the extra month we are not using their services??? WTF? I did not want to cut them off but they do not service the area we are in now. How is that my fault? I told them that they are nuts and are thieves. She then credited me. Ah-you think?

I have been on the telephone for two days sorting though these service issues because the person who was responsible for that does not know what they are doing.

There are repairs needed in this house and the "handyman" in charge keeps saying that he is coming over but never shows up. He is a stoner and all of his brain cells are fried. I am better off doing the repairs myself as always. What a joke.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment