Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 18 November 2012

Water Well

That is what we are on and it is killing me. I have been sick from it and now my skin is taking a huge beating. The air sucks in hear too. I had to purchase a humidifier because it is so bad. I will need one for each room. It is so crazy. 

The dogs hate the water, too! They love the heat as do my sister and him but I do not, clearly. The dogs love the HUGE PARK yard and their new found friends. Phoenix is finally enjoying himself and does not have to worry about me calling him inside to early because the crappy people who we used to live next to was hurting him. Our new neighbours have two HUGE HUGE DOGS!!!!! They bark LOUDER then Phoenix ever could. Did I say Huge Dogs! I cannot believe how big they are. 

Phoenix and the neighbours dog run up and down the line of the fence. It is a sight, pretty funny. when Phoenix finally comes in he is so damn tired, he just drops to the floor and is out cold in 30 seconds. It is great. Huge tries to get in on the action but he is so small compared to those dogs that he gets all nervous, barks a couple of times then run inside to hide behind me. Another really funny thing to watch. It is great. I am happy they have adjusted well to this house. I hope the next will be the same.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment