Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Evil mother

When you think about your mother you are suppose to have warm loving thoughts, no? Well, not when it comes to mine. She is the biggest liar I have ever known and an abusive bitch, through words and physical.

She will never admit what she has done to me and now she is doing the same thing to my sister. Many times my sister took her side but now she sees the truth and is dumb founded over the results of her actions towards her. Finally someone sees the truth.

She will have people believe awful things about her daughters. The truth is my mother hates her daughters and never wanted girls. She loved my brothers with everything she had in her but know this her love comes with a HUGE FUCKEN PRICE! If you cross this bitch she will make your life a living hell!

She will destroy everything good in your life. You will destroy anyone that comes into your life! She will use you and lie about you with every breath she takes. She does not have any good in her at all.

I feel awful for my sister. I have told her that she will always have a home with me. But I am ready to kick that bitches ass from here to hell! This shit better stop or I will have her lock up in a jacket in the FUCKEN cold storage to ROT in hell!

This is no mother! Nor a human, she is pure evil!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment