Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 25 November 2012

WOW Repairs....

...are getting done today! To say that I cannot believe it is playing it down. I mean these things were suppose to be done before we moved in. This guy kept saying he was going to come but would never show up. He is finally here and I am going to work his a** so bloody hard, until everything is finally done.

I have my new dish washer. I new door handle for the laundry room, so I will not be lock in there for hours every again. That was hell for me! The back door will finally have a non - broken door and I will have peace of mind that no one will just walk into the house. Yeah me.

The water softener and filter are coming on Tuesday. What a relief that will be. The water is a basic need in a household and I just cannot believe that I had to wait a month for it be done.

Just as I am writing this he comes to me to tell he has to get supplies so that means he is not coming back???? OMG!!! Just when I thought thing were going to come together - what a damn fool I am.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment