Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 18 November 2012

Insane Mother

...she really is crazy! She is treating my sister like garbage and it is becoming more of a problem for my sister. That woman has so many issues and she truly needs to be locked up! I cannot believe that crap she is pulling and she is such an awful person! NO WAIT! A MONSTER! I cannot stand her and have her out of my life but knowing what she is doing to my siblings make me so damn sick that all I want to do is ship her away.

She does so much bad and gets away with it all the time. There should be a law against her and she truly should be locked up! I hate her so fucking much! Now, my sister is getting to that point as well. She sees the truth more clearly, now.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment