Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 29 November 2012

Water Well

So, this guy installed the water filter and now everything smells like beach instead of metal so I guess that is better. Of course I have to run the water a few more times before using it. It is suppose to be safe. Lets hope so.

Oh, the repair guy a no show but of course! 

My sister, her boyfriend and I managed to get a lot done in the basement which is great news. However, we went to get a few boxes from the garage and that is a nightmare! I need to find the box that has his birth certificate! Oh, joy!

In the middle of looking in the garage I notice that he throw heavy boxes on light ones and ones marked glasses. I have about 6 boxes of non replaceable glasses all broken!  Thank you so much.

He only cares about himself and his things. He ensures that all of his crap is a okay! I am so bloody mad at him for this and I will not be allow to voice my thoughts, so that is why I am venting here.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment