Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 24 November 2012

Hot & Cold

There have been many nights in this new house that I have not slept well at all because it has been way to hot. It is funny how my bedroom, the family room and the main bathroom and basement bedroom are so damn HOT but the rest of the house is warm to cool.

Last night I had both windows opened and my fan on. It was perfect for once. He came in and said it was freezing in my bedroom but I was toasty! I told him to get out!!! I slept comfortable last night and it was great!

Hugo was comfortable as well, even the cats. Whatever, it is my bedroom and I do not share it with him so what I think about it is all that matters.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment