Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 11 November 2012

This House...

...my gosh it has issues! There is something wrong with the water. One being it is well water! And it will take time to get use to that! My body is not adapting well to it at all, which explains why I became very ill so damn fast.

My skin is so sensitive and the water is killing. We are getting a purifier and I hope that will workout the issues.

The heating here works but a little to well and the house is insanely dry. I for the most part keep the heat off but you would never know it, as this house seems to keep heating itself????

There is a room in the basement were the water well is kept - OMG! It is spooky as hell and I think the girl from the RING! is coming for me! 

Folks - let's remember that I am alone in the spooky house for 16 hours a day, every damn day.

My dogs are scared! TOO!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment