Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Will the repairs get done????

To my surprise the handyman showed up this morning. I guess threatening to get a lawyer involved does light a fire under him. It is crazy to me that this is so damn hard? I mean it is after all his JOB!!!!! I cannot image working like that. Telling someone that you will be there in an hour and not showing up at all? Better yet not to even call? And to top that off, he did it 6 times. How do you even face the person the next time you see them?

Let us see just how much this guy does, today. I can say that the list will not even be close to done but I could be wrong? Stay tuned! LOL.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment