Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Holy mother fcuker!

I cannot believe the crap she is doing, again! This woman is insane and truly needs to be locked up. she thinks that she is going to go to heaven after the way she has treated her children? Omg! God is going to tell her, "FUCK YOU, BITCH! YOU can go to HELL and BURN! What a joke.

She wants respect and people to about her after the damage she caused everyone around her. She is sick in the head!

I know I have made huge mistakes and there is no room for forgiveness but if I am going to he'll, she is sure the fuck not going to heaven. She is unbelievably the worse thing ever to be allow any forgiveness.

I hate her!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment