Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 11 November 2012

The Last 4 days

...have been both a nightmare and interesting.

The Nightmare;

for some odd reason I became very ill so much so that I could not stop vomiting, had a high fever and everything hurt really bad. It is Sunday now and I am just starting to feel better but not by much. My body is so weak. It is not easy trying to get around with no one home to help through times like this. Having to take care of myself and two dogs, let's just say that this weekend nearly killed me.

The Interesting;

the baby time show was this weekend and Dear-Born Baby promoted The Loaded CupCakes to my surprise. Over a thousand people have our business in there home, now. Crazy. I made over 300 cupcakes and it clearly was not enough - me so sad about that! But grateful for the promoting part.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment