Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Moving in?

My sister is thinking about living with me. She asked me what the "rules" are? She asked because that woman sets a lot rules.

My thing or 'rules' is basic. Keep your own bedroom and bathroom clean. Clean up after yourself in other rooms of the house. Put your dishes in the dish washer, your laundry in the hamper, perhaps do your own laundry from time to time. Let me know if you are staying out late or all night. Your boyfriend is welcomed over and may sleep over from time to time but not every night as I cannot afford to feed him too. Try to get a job and pay your outstanding bills. We would cook together and clean up after together. 

To me that is common stuff, not rules.

That woman does not like her boyfriend so he is not allowed to her house. My sister has to clean up them, clean all the bathrooms, bedrooms, and the rest of the house. Cook dinners, do laundry and the list goes on. My sister cannot use the computer or the house telephone. She has to be home by midnight but that woman does not want her going out at all. It is a joke. Why does she have to clean their rooms? Why is it not equal?

It does not surprise me because she did that to me as well. I was expected to do all the cleaning, child caring and cooking. That was on top of school and three jobs. She would say that she quit cooking so she just stopped cooking one day. She would cook once in a blue moon.

I would take the children to school and rush to get to my school and then rush to leave school go pick up the children, go home feed them and get to work. She would bring my sister to me in the early morning when she would wake up so that she did not have to deal with her.

This woman should have never been allowed to have any children. I love my siblings so much and what she has done to each of us is insane. 

Milky 

No comments:

Post a Comment