Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 28 November 2012

let go - of her!


My sister wants a Christmas here, just a "normal" one as she says. With no fighting or mean people. She just wants to enjoy a fun and happy day. As it should be. As it is with most families. 

My sister needs to except that that woman only thinks about herself and she is very selfish, cold and cruel. There is no changing her after all this time. 

I know that it is hard on my sister and I wish I could make things 100% better but the only way things will be better for her is when she cuts that woman out of her life. But like me she fears that she will be hated for it. I used to fear that and now that I have her out of my life I no longer do.

It may be bad to say but to me my mother is dead. After everything she has done to me that is what has come out of the relationship between her and I. It is a sad thing to have to say this but it is also healthier for me to have her completely out of my life. No one deserves to be treated the way she treats people, let alone her own children.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment