Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 1 November 2012

Unpacking

I hate all this packing and unpacking. Most so when I am being gelled at every night. I have not had a full sleep. Nothing more then three hours. I was gelled at for two hours last night and four the night before.

Today, I fell down the stairs and hurt my left side. Later, the same thing happen and my ankle and my  shoulders are a mess. The pain is awful. I think I hit my head because I am vomiting. I am so tired but if I sleep maybe I will not wake up? Actually, now that I said that - that is a good idea. I would not be yelled at! Oh, wait! I would be but it would be over my dead body so who cares.

I am in so much pain inside and out.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment