Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 11 November 2012

Not Connected

There are moments in my life that I shut down more so then what most have seen. My mind turns off and I go numb. At this moment that is the place that I am in. I feel hopeless, confused and not connected to everything or anyone. I guess that is because I am always alone. I am not sure how I am suppose to be or perhaps, I just no longer know who I am. 

My heart aches with pain and loss. the hole inside grows bigger each passing day. Each day when I wake up I wonder if this will be the day that I can forget you - but it never is. You haunt me, even now after all this time. I think of you and how things were. There is such much I would have changed but at the same time there is so much that I do not know how to let go of it.

Some days, are harder then others and some days are worse then the bad days. I hope that you have found peace and that - I do not know.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment