Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 24 November 2012

Time is cold

Time does not stand still and it really does not wait for anyone. Time keeps going no matter how much I wish for it to stop. To stop until I find you, again to find her, again and to find us, again. I know that it is crazy that I still hold onto all of the memories wrong or right much of it was real and now it is lost but in my heart I hold on to them because I have nothing else to hold onto.

Time is slow and it is cold and cruel. I hate saying this but you are cold and cruel as well. After all this time you haunt me and I still cry at night and at times in the daylight. The pain in my heart grows bigger and the hole that consumes me is unbearable. Even though the pain is bad it truly does tell me that what I felt was true. 

I miss everything about you. I miss the way you would make me laugh and how you would listen to every word as I would speak. It was nice to be heard. It was nice to be cared for. Now, there is nothing and I am fading fast over time.

Yes, time is cold and cruel and I did not have enough time with you, my love.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment