Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 22 December 2012

Blackberry

I have to say that I hate the blackberry cell phone but I also hate the IPhones. I do not think that there is ever going to be a cell that is going to be great! 

Pros for Blackberry
You can hear clearly on it
There are some good apps for it
BBM is easy and great
Emails are great

Cons for the Blackberry

Does not hold the charge well when you have to many photographs on it
Does not take great photographs
The delay for taking photographs sucks
Live Profile is to slow and will freeze my cell (BBM for Blackberry and IPhones)

There are pros and cons for IPhone too. They drop calls and you can never hear the other person very well.

Now there is the new window cell, maybe that one will be better but the chances are that it will soon suck, too.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment