Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 9 December 2012

My Heart

Everyday I think of you because you were my heart and never my heart is broken in so many ways. So much is lost and broken now that you are gone and no matter how much I wish for you I know that you will not be back. I know that you are no longer real and that I was dreaming the whole time.

Everyday when I close my eyes I do see you face and hear your voice - your voice "Hello love." I miss everything about you and even though I know you are in a better place I cannot help wish that I was with you.

Whatever it is or was not that we had I have to except that it is gone forever but I also need to hold close to my cold heart or else I will not be able to go on. It hurts so much to breathe without you and I cannot stop the tears when they well up in my eyes and start to fall. I hole inside me gets bigger and the pain grows stronger each day. 

After all this time I do not understand why I have not been able to let go. Love me but let me go. But here you are floating through me every second the clock ticks and I am more lost now then ever before.

You were such a huge part of my life. Everyday you would listen to me, laugh with me, make me laugh and filled me with your love. For that time we had together I was truly happy and felt loved. Now, there is nothing but heartache and so much pain. The pain will not end, why?

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment