Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 9 December 2012

No snow...

...outside. Some days it is so mild so it really does not feel like Christmas. How things were different last year at this time. Beautiful Christmas trees are up and glowing both this year and last year but no snow to make Christmas feel like Christmas.

We have a real wood burning fireplace. I even have tons of fire wood in the back but I have no idea how to use the fire place. With my luck I will burn the house down. We had no time to have the fireplace checked so who knows what is living inside there. 

Funny, I just realized that I could hang all of my stockings above the fireplace for the first time. This house was made to have a happy family in here, surrounding the fireplace. Laughing over hot coco and enjoying each other. So much love would have filled this home and so many memories, too.

Right now, it is filled with hate and there is no happiness in sight.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment