Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

It is 4:02am Christmas morning. My house looks like Christmas and smells like Christmas. My sister really wanted Christmas here and I felt bad so I said okay.

I have been baking for days and cooking like crazy to make this day special for her and for my in laws.

My sister cancelled Christmas and she just did it 30 minutes ago. I have been beating myself to have a relationship her and that is not easy with all the crap and lies that witch told my sister. I know she has something to do with this.

I have never nor will I ever turn my back on my siblings but this really sucks and hurts so damn much.

Some Christmas this is. One side no family and the other side no respect, I am just the cook and cleaner.

I am the most stupidest person in the world. And truly alone.

Merry Christmas.
Milky.

No comments:

Post a Comment