Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Evil

Most people have no idea what evil is. They have never seen it, lived through or felt it. I have seen evil, been touched by evil and I have lived through evil. I have been hurt by evil and it is not something you can ever forget. I have had to face evil many times and it is dark, it is awful and it eats at me everyday.

People go blind when they are outsiders looking into the eyes of others pain. They shuts their eyes and pretend that it does not exist. But it does and for those you have had to deal with it truly want to be saved from it.

Some are saved but most are not and they are abandon and forgotten, like me.

Milky


No comments:

Post a Comment