Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas Gifts

I have completed my Christmas shopping for the little ones. I am excited for them because they always have huge smiles and so many cute giggles. I only do for the children now because it really is about them.

I am cooking this year for my in laws and also for my sister for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I hope that works out well.

Christmas eve

Pasta with tuna, black olives in a tomatoe red sauce
Basa fish with lemon butter herbs
insalate mixed greens

Christmas Day

French Toast
Eggs
Sausages
Fruit

Chicken broth with egg noodles
Turkey

Stuffing
Mashed potatoes

carrots
Brussels spouts
Corn
Cranberry sauce

Lemon, Vanilla, Coconut and chocolate Cupcakes

That is the plan but I think more will be added before I know it. Lots of this were requests.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment