Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 29 December 2012

Staring

Sometimes I stare at my telephone hoping that it will be you calling. Other times I want to call you. Neither will ever happen. I had hoped and dreamed that this was not to be forever but it is and forever is a long time.

I think of many things that cannot happen and it drives me insane. At times I think taking up drinking will help to numb the pain and perhaps, bury all memories of you. I know that is stupid and not the answer.

The fact is forgetting you is not the answer either. If I did then I would have never known what love was like or could be like. I wish I had more time and at the same time I know it would have been selfish. You need to be in peace and I truly hope that you have found peace.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment