Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 9 December 2012

Lullaby by Courtney Chalapenko

Someone I used to know sent this to me. I think it is beautiful and should be heard. Thank you for sharing it with and congrats to her and her family.

Milky


I wanna write a melody that you can dream
I want you to feel my heart whenever you sleep
Is it in you, is it in me?
and do birds sing while you count sheep?

This is my lullaby to you
Close your eyes

Can you see the wind as it crosses your eyes?
Can you feel my breath on the back of your neck?
Is it real, do you want it to be?
That's the difference between you and me

This is my lullaby to you
Close your eyes

credits

released 03 December 2012
Quinton Strutt: Guitar, Bass, Drums
Mixed by: Quinton Strutt


http://courtneychalapenko.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment