Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 9 December 2012

No changes

The house is starting to look like a home. The only thing that would make it a real home is if there was love and a family but that will never be. After all this time that is where my life is. Loveless, childless and filled with regret and hurt.

I never knew life could be so empty but now I know. It is not something I would wish for anyone. I hope for all those I care about have a better life and take great care of that life.

I have been alone for such a long time and the pain fills me each day knowing that it will never change. As much as I wished or dreamt that it would it never did. Now I am starting to fully realize that this is what my life will always be and I hate it.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment