Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Holiday 2

Christmas Eve. I made black olives and tuna in a red sauce over pasta with crusty bread. That was part one. I made butter lemon basa fish with shrimp over brown rice and sweet corn. That was part two. Insalate with aged balsamic dressing and more crusty bread. I was surprised that he liked it. the pasta was something I learned from my mother in law and we have not had it in serval years. It turned out very well.

I made a caramel spice coffee bundt cake with fresh whip cream to bring to my in laws. They love it, so I am going to put it on the menu.

My father in law kept saying it is good, very fresh and still warm inside. He kept asking if it was from the bakery? I kept telling him I made it just before we came over. He was not getting until I told him the third time. It was pretty funny.

My mother in law was brought home both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. She was so happy about that and it was good to see her back in her house. It is a shame that she had to go back to the hospital. I hate seeing her there but she is well cared for there.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment