Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 22 December 2012

Last Night

The wind was howling so hard last night. The television gets knocked out every time so it is super quite here. That leaves me reading or it would if I could find the box with the books. We have a fireplace and it is huge but I will not use it because I do not think it has been used in years. So, with my luck the house would burn down.

It would be nice to be curled up on the sofa with a book and a nice burning fire. I am out of luck for two things. 

This house has the charm and oldness that I like. It also has the size and a great yard but because it was never taken care of properly there have been so many issues and repairs needed. 

When I think about how nice it could have been and all the great memories that would have been it makes me sad. We will be here for the year, perhaps two but then we move again and that makes me mad, upset and it is just a reminder of how bad things are. 

No life, no love and no family. It is not hard to understand why I would be upset or even insane. If others live this way, I am sorry. I have no idea how they handle it because being alone sucks.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment