Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Darker days, no light

I see only darker days,
No light, no peace.
Just darker days.
No forgiveness, no hope.
Just more loss, more darkness.

I feel overwhelm by thoughts,
Thoughts that run wild.
Thoughts that run through my cold veins,
Into my broken cold heart.

I see no blessings, no light,
There is no life, no love.
And there is no reason for life,
There is no room to breathe.

I see the path that only leads to destructions,
And it burns me in the flames of hell.
The desire left is to stop,
Stop feeling, stop dreaming of what is not.

I see nothing, no one and no light,
There is only loss and loneliness.
I see only darkness, death and
Hate, so much hate.

I see my place in the depths of hell,
Burning for eternity, and forever alone.
There is no light, there is no love,
There is no one and I am alone.

I see darker days, only darker days.
Always and forever, darker days.
And never no light,
Never no peace, never no love.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment