Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 29 December 2012

Hate me

I am sitting at my desk in my office. Hugo is at my feet under the desk snoring, as always. It is dark outside, so I cannot see anything. The house is quite but that is the case for the most part, that is until both Phoenix and Hugo decide to bark like mad dogs in heat.

Writing something down is not always easy for me. Sometimes I will talk about random nothings and other times it might be interesting thought that may or may not touch someone when they read my words.

I am not of any importance so the likely hood that people care are not likely. More or less this is for me to write and one day come back to read it. Perhaps, along the way I will have learned more about myself and will understand my mistakes in life.

I am not without flaws but no one is. I know my wrongs and will admit them, do you, does anyone else feel the same? Who knows, right? People are all different and the way we handle our mistakes are very different. I feel guilt and sadness when I think of all the foolish things I have done. They were stupid and as much as I am sorry I cannot redo life. 

I think it is those who have been hurt by mistakes are the ones I wish to fix. No, it is not my place to do so but they were hurt and I hate that. I hate me for that.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment