Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Illnesses

It is so annoying that I have to deal with all this medical issues. When I am over one illness another hits me hard. I cannot believe how everything has been back to back. I have been so useless for the past two weeks. I just want to get everything done around here.

I know that there is not much left to do and it is my OCD that is pushing me to get things done, to be perfect I guess. I know that I am being ridiculous but I cannot help it.

I have been so weak and tired but I barely sleep and it is driving me crazy. I hope this does not last for the rest of the month. I have way to much to do.

Leave it to me. If it is not one thing it is another and I wish that it would end once and for all. I wish the doctors would just get things straighten out. Honestly, I really do not think that they truly know what they are doing.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment