Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 18 December 2012

My big puppy!

Phoenix has a lump on his leg. It is huge and I am not sure how he got. I think he landed badly going downstairs or perhaps landed funny when jumping off my bed. I have noticed him hiding a lot which worries me.

They say when a dog knows it is their time they look for a dark spot to hide and he has been doing that. He has also been staying closer to me. sleeping at the end of the bed and not staying with him as much. he cries more when he cannot get to me. As selfish as this sounds, I do not want to lose my dogs. They are all I have. I do not want him to suffer either, and I pray that I will not have to put him down. I do not think I would have the strength to do that. I hope it does not come down to that. Please do not come down to that.
 
Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment