Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 10 December 2012

Mind your on business

This is ridiculous! That bitch needs to mind her own damn business stay the hell out of my life and work on her own issues. I hate her so bloody much. She has nothing better to do with her life that she has to tell people things that have nothing to do with her? Her life is so fucked up and empty that she needs to mess with other people? For what?

Telling people that everyone treats her bad and gets and gives information that she has no business giving or asking!!! 

Admit what you have done and be a grown up for once in you fucken life. You should be ashamed of yourself for everything rotten thing you have done to your children and the people around you! You are nothing to me and I have no interest in you or your fucken life!

Just leave me out of it!

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment