Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 27 December 2012

Telus

I looked online to see if I could get your voice message back and it says to select 19  from the main menu and it will be recovered but it is not recovering your message. I do not know what to do and it hurts so much. I hurt so much because I am losing you all over again!

I want to scream but I cannot even breathe. I cannot talk through the tears and you are gone! Please please please do not let this be! Not to be forever, oh god!

After all this time it should not still hurt but it does! I just want it to stop! I want to be over you! I cannot handle this anymore. You are gone! Gone! Let me be gone! I hurt so much. My heart is breaking all over again, why?

Every single month I saved that message. It is all I had left of you, of us. After all this time! You are gone. You are gone! I do not know what to do, now. I lost you all over again! It hurts so bloody much!

What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment