Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 22 March 2012

All sorts of Dishes...

imagemy obsession! It really is not about how many dishes I have but rather, how I use them when I make food. The plating is important and in hence's the food's look. I have a HUGE collections, so I get to play with all kinds of food. I would like to say that it started when I worked at Stokes but that is just not the case. Although, my collection did get bigger because they did shut down and the prices were unbelievable, so I stocked up. 


I have used every piece I have ever purchased and I have had many breakfast, lunch, dinner and any other parties where all of these dishes had a purpose and have seen many memories.


I have always liked the formal sit down at the table for family or friends meals. It is not something that happens often now that the house is empty. It would be nice to get back to those really great days. I do miss cooking for others and having taste tester is always fun. So, I hope with the nice days ahead of us I could talk some friends and family to come on over for some tasty food, BBQ's and other treats.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment