Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 16 March 2012

she hit me that morning...

...when I was asleep. She came in my room, it used to be my grandparents room. It later became my and my cousins room. Twin beds separated by a night stand but the room was still tight and somehow we did not hear her come into our bedroom. My bed was closer to the window and my cousins bed was next to the bedroom door. It was early, summer and I had no idea that she was coming. But the sting from the slap to my face woke me up very quickly, it hurt and scared the life out of me. 


I really had no idea what she was yelling about, in fact I did not care because it was not the first time she had hit me and would not be the last time. At times she was loving and caring but you never knew who you were going to get because other times her rage was in full force.


I remember thinking I will never be like her, I could never do this to my child and I would die if I ever became her. I still feel that way and pray that I am not like her.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment