Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 21 March 2012

tHuNdErStOrMs

Thunderstorms...


I have a few stories about some thunderstorms that I have been stuck in or have had to sit through. Some of the stories are funny, sad and really bad.


We have had a few thunderstorms here at the house and every time Phoenix will freakout and come running to me to hide under my legs or the blanket. Hugoboss will bark and howl but he gets scared, too from time to time. It is pretty funny to see a 100 pound dog be such a suck.


We had a hail storm and it took out the roof on the house and the master bathroom and basement were floated. The basement was so floated that we did not even know that there was a pool down there. Not until a worker came in to fix the heater and said that he could not do anything while the basement was floated. We lost so much in that mess!


To make things worse the basement floated 3 more times after that. Holy Lord, that really sucks. What a mess!


When I was a child I was at the park with friends for the day. I was allow to stay out until 9:00 pm. I was having such a great time but I was always good about coming home on time. It started to rain, rain turned quickly to a thunderstorm and lightening hit the station causing a fire and the power when out in the surrounding area.


I made it to the bridge and was standing under it. I was wet to the bones and scared of being hit by lightening. A van filled with older men stopped and asked if I wanted a drive, of course I said no thank you. About two hours later, still standing under the bridge waiting for the storm to pass the same older men were walking to the station and started to talk to me. That freaked me out but they left after an hour. I did not want to move but I knew that I was going to be in so much trouble, so I gave in and ran home.


When I finally reached home, I was in trouble. She was waiting and started yelling at me. A few hits later, I went to bed. The only thing I could think was my day started off so well and how much fun I was having and how it ended faster. Coming home was never good.


Milky



No comments:

Post a Comment