Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 16 March 2012

Breaking out in HiVeS!!!!

My morning started off awful as it does for 3 days at week. Not sleeping the night before of course did nothing to help my morning. It is such a nice day outside, today. 


I had completed cleaning inside and took the Boys (Dogs) out for a walk. We took the longer route and they  very much enjoyed this great beautiful day. I on the other took a long shower and of course 15 minutes later, I broke out in hives!???


I have no idea what has caused this but OMG! I am itchy and it is annoying as hell. Leave it to me! Either I am a walking accident or in this case a walking hive. I do not get it.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment