Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 16 March 2012

His letter to her - 2


Dear Moneypenny,


Through my eyes...

My eyes have seen many, many things. I've seen things of all shapes and sizes, beautiful and ugly, from good to bad, and bad to terrible. Rarely though, have my eyes seen something or someone like this, like her. This lovely lady that has entered and blessed my life is like no other woman I have met or come across. She has come out of nowhere and definitely caught my eye, and caught my heart. I give her my love.

I see this beautiful lady, and she is even more stunningly and attractive on the inside. I see someone who can and has captured my heart and attention. She is a perfectly cut gem, polished and admired, and she is wanted by me. 


Through my eyes I look at her, and I look inside of her, that mind of hers and the ways she see others and how she see life its amazing. I see the only woman that I want, a woman that I need, a wife, a friend and a lover. I see my better half, the lady that completes me. I stand looking at her and see the lady of my dreams, my ideal match, the one that I won't let get away. My eyes see such a wonderful lady, it brings out the gentlemen inside of me. I see a lady in need of a great man, so I strive to be him. 


Through my eyes I have seen and learned that this lady is the lady for me, my lovely Lady.


I love you, my Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment